- Comes with high power extension spring
- Holds up to 56-57 w/ Glock 33 round 9mm magazine
- 10 oz (with factory Glock mag)
- Made from delrin (friction free | brass doesn’t rub against metal)
- Easy to assemble and clean
Magazine Extension Glock 9mm
The TACCOM 9mm Extension for the 33 round 9mm Glock magazine. We’ve come up with an extension and spring that will feed your PCC efficiently.
Made from Medical grade Delrin, it will take the abuse of competition and keep on running. Unlike aluminum, the delrin allows the rounds to feed thru the extension and internal machining is smooth to allow for both the follower and the rounds to flow effortlessly thru for thousands of cycles. There is not an extension on the planet that allows for nearly friction free feeding thru the extension.
Note: Keep in mind that the end user must chamfer the inside of their magazine as well as their follower so that you get a smooth transition when the follower re-enters the magazine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.