- For 8.5” and 10.5” 9mm barrels
- Threaded ½-28
- Designed to be pinned and welded on barrels to make legal 16” rifle barrels
- Your barrel will become a “MID COMP BARREL”
- Extension for 8.5” barrels adds 7.75” effective length and weighs 8.5 ounces
- Extension for 10.5” barrels adds 5.75” effective length and weighs 7.0 ounces
- Design uses the TACCOM 9mm Brake and has a polished stainless steel shroud that is pinned and welded to the brake
9mm Barrel Extensions Compensated
Out of stock
Now you can take your shorter threaded 9mm barrels add a mid barrel comp and achieve a legal 16” rifle barrel. Take advantage of the shorter impulse of short barrels and still have a Brake that will reduce muzzle rise.
Disclaimer: to make your barrel a legal 16” rifle barrel, you must blind pin the extension to the threads of your barrel and cover with a weld; follow the ATF guide lines for this procedure.
|Extension Length (inches)||
7.75" (for 8.5" barrel), 5.75" (for 10.5" barrel)