- Our Extreme Feed ULW Barrel (9mm) is hands down the lightest barrel on the market for your AR15 PCC, weighing in at 15 ounces.
- This barrel will give you the fastest swing possible from target to target. Keeping the velocities down close to your pistol velocities will mean that you will have less recoil, and yes, the recoil is sharp and very fast, yet very gentle as the pressure curve drops off fast with a shorter barrel. It is now made with our patent pending feed ramp to work with any 9mm bolt you throw at it.
- We’ve recently made the decision to offer standard contour 9mm barrels. We call them, Extreme Feed Barrels. These barrels also have a unique feed ramp that enhances the feeding of the 9mm round (including Hollow Points). The rear of the ramp supports the front end of the Glock magazines so that they will not blow out. Using a 1:10 twist blank, you will find that these barrels preform in just about any environment. For use in competition, tactical, or just plinking at the range, this barrel will just work. If the round comes out of the magazine it is going into the hole!
- The black anodized aluminum 4 port brake is pinned and weld per ATF specifications to make for a legal 16” barrel. One of our most efficient brakes ever!
- With our redesigned Feather Weight Barrel, we took a .575” profile barrel and slipped a carbon fiber tube over the barrel, then tensioned the aluminum end cap. By tensioning a barrel, you stiffen it up, change the harmonics and this makes for a very light weight and accurate barrel. The FWT barrel has no location pin so you can install a brake prior to putting the barrel in the receiver and then clock the barrel to your liking!
- Our Patent Pending extreme feed ramp allows the use of hollow point ammunition and supports the front end of the glock magazine.
- Choice of Standard Bolt (black nitride finish for low drag) or Extreme Bolt (nickel boron coating for lowest drag)
- Comes with pivoting extractor
- Choice of ULW handguard or Luth AR custom tactical handguard