- Connects 2 GLOCK MODEL 21 magazines end to end for increased capacity without having to reload
- Protective boot for non-used feed lips
- Strong….connection joint, flexible rubber backed up with rigid side plates
- Works with Both 13 and 26 round magazines
- Please allow 1-2 days processing
- 100% legal in USPSA!
Glock 21 45ACP Magazine Splice
The TACCOM splice connects 2 Glock MODEL 21 45ACP magazines, ‘hole to hole’ to allow loading and feeding of ammo from one end of the magazine assembly. The other end is covered with a rubber boot to protect the feed lips.
The follower may need to be chamfered on the bottom to allow smooth flow thru the magazines.
This splice is actually stronger than the parent magazines…..and we guarantee it.