- 4 hardened steel prongs that aid in stabilizing the muzzle for door breaching
- Allows for a ‘gap’ between the end of the muzzle and close target
- Adds one shell to the capacity of the magazine tube in most cases
- Easy on/easy off with no tools due to the knurled body
- Designed for the Mossberg 590 and Shockwave, will work with other Mossberg shotguns as well.
- Designed for Remington 870 / Tac14
With the TACCOM Standoff extension, you will not have to worry about getting your muzzle blocked off before shooting.
The standoff keeps the muzzle at a safe distance from your intended target. Adds approximately 2.5” to the overall length of the standard Mossberg 590 and shockwave. NOTE: will not work with most Mossberg 500’s unless they have an end cap that allows for shells to freely pass thru the magazine tube.