- 4 hardened steel prongs that aid in stabilizing the muzzle for door breaching
- Allows for a ‘gap’ between the end of the muzzle and close target
- Adds one shell to the capacity of the magazine tube in most cases
- Easy on/easy off with no tools due to the knurled body
- Designed for the Mossberg 590 and Shockwave, will work with other Mossberg shotguns as well.
Mossberg Standoff Extension
With the TACCOM Standoff extension, you will not have to worry about getting your muzzle blocked off before shooting.
The standoff keeps the muzzle at a safe distance from your intended target. Adds approximately 2.5” to the overall length of the standard Mossberg 590 and shockwave. NOTE: will not work with most Mossberg 500’s unless they have an end cap that allows for shells to freely pass thru the magazine tube.