- 16” legal length rifle barrel
- Pin and weld aluminum shroud
- Approximately 5.25” effective rifling
- Throated chamber to allow for longer over all length ammunition
- 1:10 twist rate
- Shroud is hard coat anodized
- Optional foam hand guard w/ locking nut combo
- Foam hand guard WILL NOT get hot from barrel shroud
- HIGHLY recommend using our 2 stage adjustable PCC recoil system with this barrel for best performance
- **Ramped barrels are meant to be used in lowers utilizing Glock magazines and Quarter Circle 10 9mm bolts or a bolt that has been modified as shown so that it does not impact the feed ramp.**
AR15 ULW 9mm PCC Ramped Barrel
9 in stock
9 in stock
NOW……you can use your pet pistol reloads in a PCC barrel and not have to worry about spiked power factors!!
The TACCOM ULW 9mm Barrel is hands down the lightest barrel on the market for your AR15 PCC, weighing in at 15 ounces.
This barrel will give you the fastest swing possible from target to target. Keeping the velocities down close to your pistol velocities will mean that you will have less recoil, and yes, the recoil is sharp and very fast, yet very gentle as the pressure curve drops off fast with a shorter barrel.
Matching our barrel with one of our popular adjustable 2 stage 9mm system is like a match made in heaven. The barrel itself has an 11 degree target crown and with pistol caliber velocities you have a very accurate and light weight set up.
We designed this barrel with the PCC competitor in mind.
NOTE: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOOTING POLY COATED OR CAST LEAD BULLETS IN THESE BARRELS…..IF YOU DO, PAY ATTENTION TO BRUSHING OUT THE TUBE