- Chrome Silicon Spring
- Improves Cycling and Overall Operation
- Longer service life than round wire springs
- Will NOT fit factory VR80 buffer tube
- Fits commercial buffer tube
- Spring works in carbine and rifle buffer tubes
- You cannot add "Commercial Carbine Buffer Tube" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Flat Wire Recoil Spring
Our flat wire recoil spring is the latest improvement we’ve come out with for improved function and smoother action cycling. It’ll work in both carbine and rifle buffer tubes. Wait… What…? Yep, you read that right. Due to it’s flat nature, this spring will not go solid it will last longer than the factory spring. The Chrome Silicon spring material comes right out the automotive racing, used primarily to keep valves from floating at the higher RPM’s;
We’ve also adapted this design for use for the VR80 shotgun. You can be assured that once installed, especially with our VR80 recoil system, you will have one of smoothest, reliable systems available on the market today.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.