- 11.1 oz
- Comes with 6.8″ forearm
- Accepts standard AR15 hand grips
- Made out of strong delrin
- Accepts standard Ruger 22 Charger pistol receivers & similar
- AR hand grip not included
- Choose from Standard AR15 buffer tube extension or picatinny rail for brace attachment options
- Will not work with take down models
ULW Chassis for Ruger 22 Charger – 22LR
The new TACCOM ULW chassis for your Ruger Charger pistol is hands down the lightest chassis on the market that comes with a black carbon fiber 6.8” handguard with Mlok slots. Any standard AR15 handgrip will attach to our chassis (beaver tails must be shaved off), as well as AR15 buffer tubes and butt stocks. Our chassis is also innovative as we’ve machined it out of a Delrin polymer to achieve super light weight yet keeping the structural integrity intact. Our chassis will take Ruger style Charger pistol receivers (non-take down versions), after market trigger groups and most magazine releases (Some magazine releases that come far back under the trigger guard may need to be trimmed) and safeties. We provide a take down screw to assemble your receiver to the chassis.
|Butt Stock Adapter||
Picatinny Rail, Buffer Tube
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.