- Minimalist design
- Standard AR15 buffer tube threads
- Made from Delrin and Carbon Fiber
- Designed to work with Ruger 10/22 chassis
- Straight or angled for use with low mount iron sights
- Custom made for your specific length of pull (set for 10/22 actions and Taccom 10/22 chassis)
- This is NOT a buffer tube
- If ordering for “ULW Chassis for Ruger,” let us know in the comments during checkout if you would like the butt-stock color matched with the hand-guard!
The new Taccom Ultra Light Weight Buttstock, is actually something old, we had this on the market a few years ago for the AR22 project we ran. Well, we’ve taken the design out of moth balls, revamped it for our TACCOM 10/22 Chassis, added an angled version and now allow for you to custom order for your specific length of pull. The angle version allows for you to use iron sights or low mounted optics on your 10/22 chassis, while the traditional straight pull allows for the use of standard optics used on AR15 type platforms.
While designed for our 10/22 chassis, this butt stock can be used with weapons like the Sig MPX, PSA AK-V and others. Basically, any weapon that does not require a recoil spring in the stock and has the standard AR15 buffer tube thread pattern could take advantage of the Taccom ULW Buttstock.
Please note that the length of pull is determine with our chassis system and a Ruger 10/22 receiver. Other versions may require trimming the tube and re-attachment.
Lengths Available: 10.375”, 11.375”, 12.375, 13.375” (Ruger 10/22 factory length ), 14.375”
Black Straight, Blue Straight, Red Straight, Black Angled, Blue Angled, Red Angled
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.